PT.Karya Akbar Mandiri (KAM) was founded in 2008 in City of Palembang, South Sumatra, Indonesia. Initially, KAM started as a system integrator company for Information and Communication Technology, serving locally in City of Palembang.
In 2012, KAM moved it’s headuarter to City of Jakarta, taking up more advanced role not only as system integrator, but also a National Dsitributor/Re-Seller of many high-profile companies worldwide.
Upon moving to Jakarta, KAM has narrowed it’s focus to provide support only for LAW Enforcement Agencies (LEA), Military and Intelegentce Agencies (MIA), Goverment Agencies and Telecommunication Providers.
What We Do
KAM now provides wide range of state-of-the-art, reliable products in the area of:
- Cyber and Intelligence Systems
- Forensics and Surveillance Solutions
- Tactical Signal and Communication Technologies
- Operational System Support (OSS) for Telecommunication Industries
- Kepolisian Republik Indonesia
- National Narcotics Board Indonesia (BNN)
- National Agency for Combating Terrorism (BNPT)
- Indonesian National Armed Forces (TNI)